Your 1 Source Precision Components Solution
CSI Group’s precision machining capability includes over 700 machine tools in 4 countries capable of handling a wide range of high-precision components.
Capacity from .010 to 6 inches. Our policy is to make complex parts in one operation on our multi axis lathes and milling centers. For very large volume in the millions, we use high speed machines with automated 8 station transfer machines to complete the part. These high speed machines can produce up to 120 pieces per minute, resulting in 850K parts per week. Quantity range from 1 piece to 100 million.
Applying the right process for the precise customer requirement. 30 years of experience developing the right processes for thousands of diverse materials and geometries.
Precision Machining Capabilities Include:
- Swiss Screw Machine
- Clip-Shell and Hood Assembly
- Turning & Screw Cutting
- Milling/Polygon Milling
- Annealing Batch & Zone
- Heat Treatment
- Small Part Metal Stamping
- Thread Whirling
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM)
- Plastic Injection Molding (PIM)
- Sheet Metal Fabricating
- Broaching Internal and External
- 3D Printing
- UV LIGA Technology
- Bending/Forming on the Lathe
- Specialty, Custom-Designed and Built— Transfer and Sorting Machines
For more of CSI Group’s capabilities, visit our Capabilities page.
- Medical and Instrumentation
- Oil and Gas
- Fiber Optics
- Fluid Control
- Test and Measurement
Continual Improvement in Production and Quality
Process control is managed with CSI’s proprietary Shop Floor Operating Application, Micronite and A.I. SPC system. CSI is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Simplification of Sourcing and Inventory
- Cost Containment
- Production Efficiency with Exceptionally High-Speed Technology
- Agile Response at All Production Phases and SpecificationRequirements
- Traceability and Batch Control
- Customer Service From Inception to Delivery
How We Deliver Customer Satisfaction:
- Bringing the Right Process to the Customer Always Produces the Best Price and Quality
- Well Stocked with Raw Materials
- Customized Packaging
- Web Access Management, Inventory, and VMI Programs
- SAP Portals
- Buyer/Planner Program
- Ship to Stock Program
- Kitting Program
Metals and Plastics
- Carbon Steel
- Phosphorous Bronze
- Stainless Steel
- Sterling Silver
- Boron Carbide
- Silicon Carbide
- Silicon Nitride
- Tungsten Carbide
Precision machining specialist, CSI Group, is a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality, custom-designed components and assemblies for your very specific requirements. From high-performance connectors and precision-turned components to fiber optics, watches or for firearm components, CSI Group puts its’ 30 years of precision components experience at your fingertips.
Our experienced engineering team is ready to work with you to find the best 1 source solution for your needs. Contact Us to get the conversation started.