Precision Machining and Unique Manufacturing Process with One-Source World-Class Service
CSI Group is a highly specialized group of companies offering unique manufacturing processes for precision components, and consists of experts in seven manufacturing technologies, supported by world-class service and engineering assistance for customer. CSI Group is ISO 9001:2008 Certified and ISO13485 Compliant.
For over 27 years, the CSI Group has been serving a variety of industries, including:
- Test & Measurements
- Oil & Gas
We bring the best manufacturing process to our customer to provide:
- Lowest cost
- Highest quality
- On-time delivery
Our manufacturing processes include:
- Precision Machining
- Micromachining—from Teflon to titanium
- Metal injection molding
- Plastic injection molding
- Stamping—large- and small-quantity
- Chemical etch—for small-quantity stamping requirements that don’t justify the cost of the tool
- Plating—variety of precious metals and materials
- Heat treatment—various atmospheres and materials
We support this technology with six world-class services.
1) Quick-turn development with prototype capability for a diversity of components.
2) Engineering support to help you reduce design time and component cost—from material selection, component design, and process capability. CSI can engineer and produce best-fit components to meet all your mating part design requirements, fully supported by veteran metallurgists and chemists.
3) One-source solution capability that gives you the ease of having one-source access to seven manufacturing technologies, with over 600 machines tools in the U.S. and Europe.
4) Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI): no need to tie up cash, floor space, and labor. CSI will have all your precision components when needed.
5) Kitting and assembly program: CSI can provide all the components for an assembly. For example: if you have a sub-assembly with 13 components, CSI can provide all the components. One PO, delivered to your assembly site. No shortages, no expediting multiple suppliers, and no cash tied up holding inventory you can’t assemble. CSI is your one-source solution for your component needs.
6) Ship to assembly saves you time and eliminates incoming inspection with direct delivery to your assembly site.
Quite simply, CSI Group provides you a one-source solution, providing unique manufacturing processes for diverse mechanical components requirements.
Click on our video for President Steve Doody’s inside look at CSI Group: